1. "Personal information" in the privacy information means "personal information" referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on surviving individuals, and identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, Telephone number, contact information and other descriptions etc.
2. "Historical information and characteristic information" of privacy information means anything other than "personal information" specified above, and means provided service, purchased product, history of the page or advertisement, checked keyword, date and time, utilization, environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal etc. .
1. Filipino Community may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. In addition, Filipino Community may collect information such as transaction records including user's personal information made between users and partners and information on settlement from business partner. (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement delivery destinations, etc. hereinafter referred to as " business partner ")
2. Filipino Community may collect information such as purchased products, history of the pages and advertisements, searching keywords, the date and time, method, environment, (including communication status of the terminal, various setting information on utilization, etc.), history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, position information ,terminal individual identification information when accessing person uses or sees the service of Filipino Community and partner company.
The objectives for which Filipino Community collects and uses personal information is as follows.
(1) For displaying information on such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services, purchased products, in order to allow accessing person to browse and modify registered information.
(2) For using contact information such as name, address, etc in order to inform or communicate to users in case of using e-mail address or sending goods to users.
(3) For using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, postal arrival result with delivery certificate etc. in order to confirm the user's identity.
(4) For using information such as the name and quantity of purchased products, the type and duration of the service, the number of invoices, name, address, bank account number and the credit card number in order to charge fee.
(5) For displaying the information registered in Filipino Community or transferring to other services by user’s request in order to allow member to easily enter the data.
(6) For using information for identifying such as name, address etc in order to refuse users who disobey the rules or are dishonest such as delaying in payment or causing damage to a third party.
(7) For using information such as inquiries, billing, necessary information to provide services to users, user service status, contact in order to respond to users.
(8) Objects attached to the above.
1. Filipino Community will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from user himself / herself. However Filipino Community may provide the information in the case of permitting by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1) When based on laws or regulations.
(2) When necessary for the protection of life, assets or rights, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the user.
(3) When necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of users.
(4) When a national agency, local public municipality request cooperation to execute operations set forth in the laws or regulations, and it is difficult to obtain consent of users.
(5) When notifying or publishing the following matters in advance
① Including providing to third parties for objects of use
② Items of data providing to third parties
③ Means or method of provision to a third party
④ Stopping to provide personal information to third parties as requested by the person himself / herself.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When Filipino Community entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the object of use.
(2) When personal information will be provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons.
(3) A specific party sharing the personal information, whom has notified the customer of the use and other information including the used contents, a scope of the information sharers, object of the use, responsible person’s or group name, or placing such information in a readily accessible condition for the person.
1. When Filipino Community is requested to disclose personal information from the person himself / herself, Filipino Community will disclose it without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, Filipino Community may not disclose all or part of it, and if Filipino Community decide not to disclose it, users will be notified without delay. For disclosure of personal information, fee as 1,000 JPY will be charged per case.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
(3) In case of disobeying other laws and regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, Filipino Community will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
1. If the personal information owned by Filipino Community is erroneous information, users can request correction or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by Filipino Community.
2. Filipino Community will correct or delete the personal information without notice and notify member if Filipino Community judge that it is necessary to respond to the request by receiving a request from member as the preceding paragraph.
Filipino Community will conduct necessary investigation without delay and suspend using the personal information, etc when Filipino Community will be requested to suspend or eliminate to use personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use")by reasons that personal information is handled beyond the scope of the object of use, or because it was acquired by improper means.
However, Filipino Community will take alternative measures when suspension of use of personal information, is expensive, or it is difficult to do so,and it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
1. The content of this policy can be changed without any notice.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.